Health Services

Planning and Zoning Office

Search through Septic and Well Records. Please use old Block and Lot information when searching for well or septic information.

A Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) from the County of Sussex is available at Town Hall in the Planning/Zoning Department every Thursday from 1 pm to 3 pm for assistance.

Township Clerk's Office

The following services are offered at the Township Clerk's Office:

  • Pet Licensing
  • Food and Vending Licensing
  • Registrar (call for appointment)
  • Marriage and Death Certificates
  • Birth Certificates
  • Marriage and Civil Union Information